Sub-Contractor position available – Private practice Occupational Therapist
Melbourne eastern suburbs required (Camberwell and surrounding suburbs)
Susanne Nelson and Associates (SNAA) is a leading, private Occupational Therapy practice, specialising in the field of Autism Spectrum Disorders. SNAA is seeking an experienced paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a busy and energetic outreach team of OT’s. You will provide occupational therapy services and autism consultancy to autistic children (0-15years) and their families. Services will be provided either in the child’s home or their educational setting, across Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Our offer to you:
• Caseload and days are flexible and negotiable (3-4 days on offer)
• Very supportive, collaborative and friendly management and therapy team
• Attractive hourly remuneration, bonuses and allowances
• Ongoing professional support, supervision and mentoring offered
• Opportunities for networking with other industry professionals and additional responsibilities within SNAA
• Comprehensive handover for existing clientele, administration support included (e.g. client referrals, invoicing, management of accounts).
• Current working with children’s check / Australian national police check
• Australian Business Number
• Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
• Enthusiasm and passion to work with autistic children
• Ability and interest working within a multidisciplinary team
• Eligibility to be registered as a mental health care provider (better access to mental health)
• Full registration as an Occupational Therapist with AHPRA
• Registration with Medicare
• Minimum 2 years of full time equivalent paediatric OT experience
• Excellent organisation, communication and ability to work autonomously to manage set caseload
• Interest in ASD, sensory modulation, anxiety and emotional management, cognitive behavioural therapy, family centered practice.
If genuinely interested, please contact Susanne on either 0421 014 166, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.